We Won't Be Ever Happy Until we appreciaTe what we HaVe & Stop lOokin' To what Others Have…It's likee Ppl Love 99% Of what u have & U R…


We Won’t Be Ever Happy Until we appreciaTe what we HaVe & Stop lOokin’ To what Others Have…It’s likee Ppl Love 99% Of what u have & U R still sad lookin’ 4 the other 1 % ..BY Tarek Tatto

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s